Sunday, January 1, 2012
It's equally important to pay attention to your signs and symptoms. Know which adult health warning signs merit medical attention, from unexplained weight loss or changes in bowel habits to shortness of breath and sudden headaches.
And of course, regular physical exams and adult health screening tests are an important part of preventive adult health care. Know which screening tests you need and how often to have them done. Early detection is often the key to successful treatment.
Here are some simple tips to help you keep a healthy lifestyle. They will help you boost your energy and feel balanced and healthier. It is important to know what you can do to improve your health.
1. Watch what you eat. Your daily meals should consist of a healthy diet with a good balance of nutritious foods. Knowing what your body needs, and not going overboard, or eating too little can help in determining a more balanced lifestyle. There are several resources to turn to in order to find what your body needs. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it is important to incorporate a healthy menu to your breakfast everyday!
2. Fight addictions. This is in relation to eating or not eating foods, as well as over consumption of different things. This can imbalance your body easily and cause problems.
3. Exercise. This should be done at least four or five times a week. This helps your body to build muscle in several different areas, helps you to lose weight and can prevent illnesses and disease. A good walk is relaxing and rejuvenating.
4. Sleep. If you are sleep deprived, it causes your body to begin to shut down. Make sure that you feel rested and are getting the right amount of sleep. This will allow your body to work at a consistent and full speed every day. It is believed that the body goes thru a healing process during your sleep. So, it is extremely important for your health to always get
5. Take vitamins and supplements as needed. Paying attention to where your body doesn’t feel balanced is important as well. Once you have determined this, you can balance it out through vitamins and supplements.
6. Stay motivated. Often times, it is easy to work on improving our health for two weeks, then to stop once we don’t immediately see results. The major part of improving your health is remaining consistent and motivated in doing activities. Do what you have to do to make sure your health is an everyday concern.
7. Never stop learning. There are several different approaches to what improving health means. This doesn’t stop with diets, but also moves into holistic approaches that can be a part of your diet. Research and keeping up with studies about what works and what doesn’t, can help you in improving and maintaining your health.
8. Consult. There are several health care providers and nutritionists that can help you. If you are uncertain about the steps that you need to take, get in touch with the right person to see what you need to do.
Always be aware that if you work towards a healthier lifestyle you will start to feel the changes at a physical and emotional level. You will have a more fulfilled and balanced lifestyle. By knowing what you need to do and taking action, you can be assured that you will be able to have a more energetic lifestyle.
Love. Love is the greatest gift God ever gave man. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without her. Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with her. You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without her. And that if she wasn't holding your hand you would float away to heaven from where she came. Love is caring for her physically and emotionally. It's telling her everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no just reason that you love her. Love is telling her u want to spend the rest of your life with her. Love is wanting to marry her even tho ya'll haven't been dating that long. That you would do anything and everything for her. It's the feeling that you would give up everything just to see her smile or look into her beautiful eyes or hear her soft, soothing voice. Love is pure happiness. Love is the feeling you get when all you have to do is think of her and it brings a smile to your face and a yourning to your heart. Love is not being able to think about nething but her. Love is having the sweetest dreams about her and waking up with a smile on ur face. Love is an overwelming feeling of pure bliss when the 2 of u kiss. Love is wanting to hold her in ur arms till the end of time. Love is wishing ur time with her never ends, that your lips would be locked together forever, that she'd be in ur arms till the end of time, that u could cuddle with her for all of eternity. Love is being helplessy and deeply in love with her and knowing your love for her and your feelings for her will never change/end. Love is the world, the world is love, and she is the world to me...
Over the course of our professional careers as entrepreneurs and as Life Coaches and Business Coaches, I have learned that creating true prosperity isn’t only about money. It is, however, about changing your mind about money. True prosperity encompasses all areas of your life: Financial, Health, Career, Relationships, Spirituality.
Prosperity is a consciousness! Prosperity Consciousness means that you move away from looking at yourself and your world as lacking in any way, shape or form. This is an ‘act as if ’ position that has you consciously feeding your two minds: conscious and non-conscious with the same information. From this position, you actually re-program your mind and act as if you are living the life that you want.
To have a Prosperity Conscious Mindset and create the life you want means that you live your life with the following parameters:
• Live in the present moment. To live in the present moment means to live in the ‘now.’ This requires you to let go of the past and stop worrying about the future. Most people use the past as the measuring stick for their worthiness and for evaluating everything and everyone in the world. Whatever you are doing in any given moment, if your thoughts are elsewhere (past or future), you can not live authentically.
• Focus on what you have. Prosperity Consciousness means focusing on what you have, not on what you don’t have. Shift your focus to the resources, intelligence, basic needs that you already have and be thankful.
• Focus on what you want. Along with the inclination to focus on what we don’t have, is the tendency to focus on what we don’t want in our life. For example, the focus by most people is on not having enough money. According to the Law of Attraction, what you focus on expands, so be extremely aware of where your mind is and what it is concentrating on.
• Focus on results and solutions. Here’s a fact: unsuccessful people find excuses, successful people create results! Being ‘results oriented’ does not mean there will be no challenges in life. It does mean that you are willing to stop looking at situations as problems. A prosperous mind looks at all situations as opportunities to learn and create results and solutions. What you make of each situation, expected or not, is up to you!
• Focus on abundance. The media and advertisers inundate us with the message that ‘you are not enough.’ All advertising is based on the premise that you feel you are lacking in some way. You feel impoverished: not good looking enough, not rich enough, not smart enough, not thin enough. You get the picture! The truth is that there is unlimited abundance in the world. Money, food, opportunity. It is all there in infinite supply.
• Be grateful and appreciative for all that you are, all that you do, all that you have. To create and attract prosperity in your life you must first feel gratitude and appreciation for all that you already have. Even if it isn’t a lot, be it money, a home, a car, an intimate relationship, it is likely more than most others have. An attitude of gratitude is a sure-fire way to attract abundance into your life.
• Accept ‘what is.’ In order to create positive change in your life and attract prosperity, you must be willing to accept ‘what is’ right now. By doing this you diffuse the power that the past has over you and you will cease carrying it forward into the future. This was a huge shift in mindset for Chris and me and is very self-empowering. By accepting what is, you begin to allow all the other parameters of Prosperity Consciousness to expand.
• Make service your ‘why’ in life. Sir Winston Churchill said, ‘We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.’ If what you do is only for personal advancement and satisfaction then you may want to consider making a shift to ‘being of service.’ Service isn’t only about your job or career. It is about all of your relationships, personal and professional, and how you contribute full-out to make them the best they can be. It is also about how you treat yourself in consciousness. This includes your mind, body and spirit. When you make service an integral part of your prosperity conscious program, you will be amazed at how many doors will open for you.
By following these parameters you can begin to create a positive shift for your life. Your mindset will create your physical reality. When you understand that you have unlimited potential and capability to create all forms of prosperity, you will be amazed at the results you achieve!